Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

exercise and my hormones

Wesley suggested blogging about this...don't know if it will be of any interest...


It's no secret that my hormones have been completely out of whack.  From the changes to my body (I'll spare you the details here) to the mood swings, it's been obvious.  About a month ago I started exercising 5 days a week.  I've never been a fan of exercise, but every few years, I find something I can get into.  This time it's the Wii fit.  Some people think it's stupid, but it has gotten me moving and feeling so much better physically and emotionally, I just can't believe it!  When I work out, the day flows so much better and I am in a better place and sleep like a rock.  I really think I'll keep it up this time and continue to challenge myself.  Look out, world!  I just might wear a swimsuit this summer!!!  


2 comments:

  1. I've been having so many problems posting a comment on this, hopefully it will go through this time. I really think you've been hiding your blog from us because I just found these posts.
    I don't think the Wii fit is stupid at all, it's used in OT with yoga and other exercises. Wii is actually a great tool. Maybe for you a good support group is what you need, is there a stroller fit class in San Marcos? (mommys only but not a problem for you) they look really fun, and E can go too, I know of one in New Brunfels and a couple in Austin. if not there used to be a free yoga class on Thursday nights at the library. Or a membership at curves with a great group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those are great ideas! I can't believe I just saw this! I'll check out all those options and let you know what I find!

    ReplyDelete